Okay, I totally stole this from my friend's blog, but I couldn't help it! We went to a Relief Society party the other night (actually, it was last Friday) and everyone asked us if we were on Facebook. Of course we both said no. Apparently, that's the way to stay connected these days. Our ward has a Facebook page that everyone in the ward is connected to and that's how we know who's throwing the parties on which night and so forth....
I guess it's a fast and easy way to get the word out on events without having to call everyone. But I still don't know how I feel about it. Does anyone else have a facebook page? I will ponder over whether I really want to create an account but in the meantime, enjoy this hilarious video!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah I finally signed on after 3 invites to join so I finally caved in. So many people are on there it's crazy!
No Facebook here. Just some compulsive email checking and blogging for me.
Post a Comment