April 2, 2010

Friday Confessions...

Are you ready for some confessions?


  • I have a weakness for men who can sing.
  • My heart may, or may not, pitter-patter a little faster when they sing.
  • A guy can be drop dead ugly but if he can sing....
  • I fall.
  • I once went to a Brian Stokes Mitchell concert with my mom, brother and sister-in-law.
  • When we walked out I said, "I think I'm in love"
  • My brother laughed.
  • My mom said "He's married!"
  • He was also 20 years my senior.
  • I didn't care.
  • I was so in love that I went to the concert the following night to hear more.
  • I crashed my sister's date in order to do so.
  • I didn't care about that either.
  • There's nothing wrong with being the 3rd wheel in order to hear the man I've fallen in love with sing.
  • I've since moved on.
  • I have a new love now.
  • Four of them actually.
  • If you promise not to steal any of them away from me, I'll let you listen to them sing.



  • I heard them sing on Oprah this past Tuesday.
  • My heart could barely take it.
  • Their album is already in my collection.
  • I can't choose which one of them I love more so...
  • I plan to marry them all.
  • Don't worry, that's totally legal...in India.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I completely understand this. I have the same problem with songwriters. If someone writes a really beautiful song (lyrics or melody) I fall in love with them instantly. It's probably a medically recognised condition. ;o)

I haven't heard of these guys, and I can't get the link to play, but I'll check them out.

Of course you can marry all of them! If you just explain to the police/judge that I've declared it a medically recognised condition they'll go easy on you. Hmm, maybe not! :)

browneyedgirl said...

So funny Camille! :) I'm starting to think I'd fall fast for a guy if they can play songs on a guitar for one.

Singinmame said...

Enjoy your new life in India! :)