I was watching my nieces and nephews this past weekend and out of nowhere my 8 year old nephew said to me,
"Camille, do you think you'll ever have kids?"
"Absolutely!" I replied. Then my 11 year old niece asked,
"But what if you don't?"
"It's not a matter of if" I said. "It's just a matter of when".
Then she said, "I really feel like your husband is here in Utah... or Kansas!"
Kansas? Really? Of all the places in the world my husband could be she chose Kansas?
10 years ago
4 comments:
maybe Kansas will have a tornado and he (along with his house) will magically be transported here :)
I have a friend in Kansas City, maybe we should go for a visit...or I could just have her give any single guys she knows your email address. Or next road trip is a drive through Kansas.
That's hilarious! Clearly your niece knows something you don't. Kids come out with the weirdest things.
I like your friends tornado theory. How great would that be! I just hope his house doesn't land on a neighbouring witch. :)
hahahaha! You never told me the Kansas part! :)
Post a Comment