July 29, 2009

Come One, Come All!!


A couple weeks ago my roommate informed me that she applied for an internship working for Disney in Florida. Well, they called her, interviewed her over the phone, offered her the position and she accepted. She'll have to quit her job here, but she is very excited about this opportunity, as am I. It is something she has wanted to do for a very long time. She leaves around the 15th of August and will be gone until the middle of December.

We all know what this means, right?

FREE entry to Disney World for me!!!

Okay, so what it really means is that I'm most likely going to have the place to myself for 3-4 months. So, I'd like to invite all of you over anytime you want to come. I'll probably need the company.

3 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

party at Camille's! watch out, you're gonna fall in love with having the place all to yourself, and you'll never want a roommate again!

Mary said...

We're headed to Disney World in November. Come along and you can see her!!!

Ap said...

You should plan to go visit her in October when the parks aren't so crowded. You may not get in for free but if she gets to know the ride operators become a name dropper and your wait in lines is over.