I took the last two days off work and spent them working on my quilt. Monday I went to my sister's house and she helped me sew for six hours. We managed to complete 12 blocks between the two of us. We probably could have done more if we didn't spend so much time talking (neither of us are good at multi-tasking) or dealing with her five children. But we still got quite a bit done. Then yesterday I worked on a couple hours more and got four more blocks done. I now have 24 blocks completed!!
My goal at the beginning of the year was to complete this quilt by the end of the year. I was getting a little discouraged seeing as it's now July and I only had eight blocks done. Now I'm beginning to think that maybe I can get this thing done before the year is over!
Here is a picture of a sample of the blocks. Hopefully it won't look ridiculous when it's done!
No comments:
Post a Comment