So a little while ago I wrote a post about the 10 things that bug me right now and my friend Melissa left a comment wanting to know the things I love right now. So here goes:
1. Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
2. The fact that my finger has healed enough so I can actually use it to type this (stitches come out in 5 more days!)
3. Nights when I can go to bed on time (as in before 10:30pm)
4. Max (my friend's dog)
5. Getting time off work
6. My ability to withstand all things Harry Potter
7. "Mental" - a new TV show on Fox
8. Good friends who listen to me vent.
9. Sweet Pea and Violet body lotion
10. My roommate's grill.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Awww...thanks for indulging me. I also have a love for chocolate-covered cinnamon bears :)
This is a great idea! It's good to remind ourselves of the good things in our lives. I might be stealing this idea.
Chocolate covered cinnamon bears sound yummy! Did I ever tell you that I found Swedish Fish in Ikea? Thanks to you I've developed quite an addiction to them. It's an addiction I'm quite happy about. :o)
Chocolate covered cinnamon bears! I forgot all about those lovely things! Now I MUST HAVE SOME!!
Jo - You would love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I'll have to send some to you sometime. And I am SO glad you found Swedish Fish!! I knew you'd be just as addicted to them as I am. :)
Choc covered cinnamon bears eh? I don't think I knew they even existed. I think I'd rather stick to the the plain cinnamon bears. Course I had a little candy the other day and couldn't eat as much as I used to. Guess I'm slowly quitting! Never thought I'd ever see that day!
Post a Comment