July 8, 2009

Tall Weeds...

Part of the complex I live in has yet to be developed and therefore the field is growing some amazingly tall weeds. My friend Jason and I were walking through the complex the other night when I made him stop next to one of the weeds for a picture. I could not believe that the weed was as tall as him!!!


For the record, Jason is 6'3". Had my 5'7" stature been standing next to that weed, it would have swallowed me whole.

I am so glad it's not my job to yank it up.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Those are way higher than "boob height"!

Katy said...

So sad to admit this, but that picture could have been taken in my yard.... It's pitiful. I'm DYING to get my yard in.

Jake and Roz said...

tackle football. that's all I have to say... :)