July 26, 2010

Company in Stall #1...

Okay, so I am beginning to think stall #1 in the restroom here at work is cursed because any time I use that stall, something happens.

Remember the time I had no toilet paper?

Or how about the time that lady turned the light off on me?

Yep, both instances happened while I was sitting in stall #1.

Well, today things got even more interesting because upon hurrying in to stall #1, I failed to noticed that I was in the company of these:


Oh yes, I was joined in my stall by not only one, but four daddy long legs!

And just to make it more interesting, I was, of course, already in the middle of my business when I noticed so I couldn't just get up and go into another stall. That meant I had to sit there with them staring at me for the next 44.2 seconds.

Now you might be curious as to whether I killed them. Oh no. I left them there for some other unsuspecting soul because I'm nice like that.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Urgh, I absolutely hate daddy long legs!!! They are completely pointless creatures. Every year we get bombarded by them and they drive me crazy.

Your work restroom is quite the hive of activity. :)

Jake and Roz said...

there are SO many in the building right now! It's disgusting!