
This here is a picture of the Brigham City, Utah Temple that is soon to begin construction. I saw this for the first time on Saturday and fell in love with the design of it. It reminds me of the Salt Lake Temple which is my very favorite temple and the one I hope to be married in someday. In honor of this soon to be temple, I have decided to compile a list of just a few reasons why I love the temple so much.
In no particular order:
- I love the temple for its outer beauty. No matter what temple I may look at, whether it be in person or in a picture, the beauty of its exterior is always so majestic and breathtaking to me.
- I love the temple for its inner peace. It doesn't matter whether I look at a picture, walk among the grounds, or walk inside the doors, the feeling that enters my heart is always the same: one of peace and contentment.
- I love the temple because it provides me the blessing of living with my family forever, even beyond this life.
- I love the temple because it provides me the blessing of someday marrying a man for all eternity who will want to marry me for all eternity too.
- I love the temple because it provides me (and the aforementioned man) the blessing of someday having our own "forever family".
No comments:
Post a Comment