I am exhausted. No, I am beyond exhausted. I spent three days chasing kids around and though it was exhausting, I felt okay. Then I felt the beginnings of a cold coming on - mostly in my throat. I started downing the Airborne and taking my zinc. So far the cold hasn't gotten worse, but the exhaustion feels so intense and I just can't shake it. I can tell that it's affecting me because I am not my usual cheery self.
Just ask my sister who I snapped at on Saturday.
Just ask my mom who I also snapped at on Saturday - right before I got in my car and had a minor emotional meltdown.
Or you could just ask the kid who I snapped at this morning as I was purchasing a day parking pass at work.
I'm really tired of snapping at people and I'm really tired of feeling like my mind is in a haze. Yesterday I laid down for a 20 minute power nap (I rarely take naps during the day) and woke up 2 hours later! I went to bed at a decent hour too and yet here I sit barely able to keep my eyes open. My mind is foggy, my attitude is blah. I just need sleep. If I could sleep for a couple days I should be fine again.
In the meantime, you all might want to stay a safe distance away from me. :D
10 years ago
2 comments:
Go to bed at 8:00! :)
Is England a safe enough distance? ;) I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low. Exhaustion is an awful feeling. Any chance you could get a day or two off work and sleep? Sometimes going to bed early just isn't enough. Sounds like your whole body needs a break.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment