Most of you probably know that one of my biggest pet peeves is when people answer/talk on their phone while using a public restroom. I think it is so disgusting and rude! I have even blogged about this before. It happens all the time though so I shouldn't have been too surprised today when I was in the bathroom doing my business and someone's phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes and thought "Oh great, here we go again!" But then something happened that I didn't expect. The girl didn't answer the phone!
The phone rang and rang and rang. After a few seconds it stopped ringing and then started again. Maybe she just didn't want to talk to whoever was calling, I don't know. But I simply could not believe my ears. I was so shocked, in fact, that I nearly fell down dead.
True story.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I can just picture you're reaction of surprise. :) I love you!
Oh...P.S. I actually posted something on my blog!!! It's a miracle!
Now that is amazing. I'm 100% with you on the public bathroom thing, it is the weirdest thing ever! Not to mention gross and creepy. I'm proud of that girl, whoever she is, for respecting her privacy, and the privacy of those around her!
Sorry to hear about the nearly falling down dead part! That would have been awful! It would be gross to fall down dead in a toilet cubicle!!!
However I do understand your shock. People talk on their phones in the most inappropriate places. Lets hope there are more people like her around.
miraculous! There is nothing more disgusting, honestly. I make a point to make as much noise as possible and to flush the toilet a few extra times just so whoever they're talking to know how gross that person is who is talking to them while using the bathroom!
Post a Comment