May 26, 2009

New Ringtones...

A few years ago I decided that I wanted to use TV theme songs for my cell phone ringtones and since that time I have had the same ringtone for all my friends and some of my family. This is partly because my ringtone is set to Simon & Simon, which is my favorite TV theme song of all time! Only my mom, dad, and two of my sister's have their own assigned ringtones (which are also TV theme songs). I decided to mix it up a bit and I've been trying to come up with more theme songs to use for a few of my friends. The trick is that I don't want to use just any theme song...it has to fit their personality.

In discussing this with my friends over the weekend, some of them decided to pick their own ringtone. Here is what they came up with:

The Magnificent Seven

The Oscar Mayer jingle from 1973

The A-Team

I'll let you guys figure out which friend chose which song! If any of you want to add your own personalized ringtone to my phone then let me know! Otherwise, you'll continue to ring through to "Simon & Simon". But hey, that's okay too. I love that song! Did I already mention that?

And speaking of Simon & Simon...I just bought season 2 last week!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

If you still have my phone number from our good old working days together, then I would like mine to be the Fresh Prince of Belair Theme.....

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I wanna take a moment just sit right there...I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Belair....

In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground I spent most of my days, chillin out max and relaxin all cool and a shootin some b-ball outside a the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighborhood....I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said, "Your movin with you aunty and uncle in Belair".

That was all from memory and I could go onto the next verse, but I will spare you.....

browneyedgirl said...

hmmm, perhaps you can come up with a good one for me cuz I have no idea what tv show would best describe me. don't worry that you didn't score 100% on my FB quiz, I was totally random on there. Think you do kinda know my personality anyways.

Ap said...

Wonder Woman!!! That's my vote, don't know if it's an actual choice or not though.