My co-worker came in today with two brand new ties and needed some help tying them. He doesn't wear ties and therefore has never learned to tie one. He has a funeral or something to go to this week and he needed a tie. He first asked the two in the office who have husbands, but neither of them knew how to tie a tie either, so then he asked me.
Both his ties are now hanging up in his office, ready to be slipped around his neck at a moments notice.
I know. I'm such a pro. And I have to say that I actually felt useful at work today.
10 years ago
4 comments:
it's about time! lol :) thank goodness my husband knows how to tie his own ties - I'm just the collar-fixer!
I love it!!! One of my friends used to come up to my house to have either me or my sisters tie his ties. You'd think with 3 brothers someone in that house would have known how to tie one.
I used to know, but i've not had to do it for so long....I probably wouldn't have been much help either. :)
I learned a number of years ago, because some children who knew had REAL ties at the age of 4 or 5. Hard to figure out at a moment's notice right before graduation. Glad I know how now!
Post a Comment