May 25, 2009

The Heber Creeper....

My family took in some gorgeous Utah scenery this morning when we took a ride on the Heber Valley Railroad. I had never been on the Heber Creeper before and it was on my bucket list of things to do. So when my sister called and asked if I wanted to go, of course I said YES! It was a three hour trip and we had a blast! Well, aside from all the soot and ash that kept flying in our faces and mouths. But we didn't care!


Deer Creek Reservoir...





I love the countryside...



A trip to Heber just wouldn't have been complete without a shake from Granny's! YUM!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been there!!! It wasn't running when we went (back in 1990 or '92), but it was great all the same.

Glad you had fun!

Ap said...

Did they do the train robbery??? When I went they robbed the train and it was sooo cool!
What is a trip to Heber without a stop at Granny's or the train restaurant either of those is okay by me.