July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Aliso*!

Tuesday night I went to visit a very good friend of mine for her birthday. We used to do so much together during college, but once I moved back to Salt Lake and she moved back home, it became much more difficult for us to get together and see each other. So when she emailed me and invited me up to her house for a little get together with her and another friend I jumped at the opportunity to go.

With Aliso's husband gone to band practice, we overtook the basement. It was a simple night of chatting and laughing hysterically. But it was also another important night for one reason. I finally learned how to play the Wii.


We started with a game of tennis, which I LOVED! And then we moved on to bowling. Aliso creamed us in bowling, but I say that's because of two things. First, she's had a lot more practice and second, it was her birthday so I went easy on her. :) I really enjoyed it and was quite surprised at the workout it gave me!



Happy Birthday Aliso! Thank you for having me to your house and thank you for a great time! You are a dear friend and I will love you always!

*Aliso is her Star Wars name. I still call her that just as she still calls me Cambu.

1 comment:

Charesa said...

No fair! I wish I could've come! Well maybe later this month, when I'll be around...