Congratulations on 44 years! You are the best parents I could have ever asked for. Thank you for your love, your wisdom and your humor. I know I haven't always been the perfect daughter, but I thank you for your patience and your support. Thank you both for raising eight amazing children. We owe all we are to the both of you.
Mom, thank you for showing me how to be a woman of God, and a great wife, mother, and grandmother. And thank you for teaching me how to be a good sport in case my husband ever decides to use me as a human shield in a water fight.
Dad, thank you for showing me how to respect others and how to give unselfishly. Thank you for teaching me how to honor God in everything I do. And thank you for never using me as a human shield.
I love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment