March 27, 2010

My Quilt...

I finally finished all the blocks on the second quilt I'm doing. Obviously I still have a ways to go, but what do you think so far? I was worried about the colors all working together...but I kind of like it!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I think your quilt will look amazing. I'm so jealous of your talent, I wouldn't have a clue where to start!

I look forward to seeing it when it's finished.

Cambu said...

Thanks Jo! I think the blocks look really cool. I made a HUGE mistake when cutting these blocks though and so the quilt isn't going to turn out exactly right...but mistakes are how we learn, right? At least it's only going to be on my bed where nobody else can see it. :) I'll post a photo when it's done.

Ap said...

Wow it looks great so far! Can't wait to see it finished.