March 16, 2010

I've Been Trained Well...

For instance, I know that when a terrorist who is holding a woman hostage gets in a taxi and goes into a tunnel with no camera feed, they are most likely switching cars and not just sitting in the parked cab waiting to be killed by Jack Bauer.

It's such a shame that I wasn't available to advise Jack on this situation. Now he's lost the terrorist, CTU has been hit with an EMP and New York City is about to be nuked.

Hopefully he can get it together soon because I'm tired of figuring things out before he does.

2 comments:

Jo said...

You watch 24 too! I love it! However, I couldn't be more disappointed with this season. I'm really hoping it's going to get better.

Cambu said...

Jo, I do watch 24...thanks to my sister! I only started watching it a couple years ago but she has all the seasons on DVD and I got hooked. I am like you though, quite disappointed with this season. I hear it's the last though so if that's true I hope it ends well! :)