It's that time of year when mother nature can't seem to make up her mind on whether it should be winter or spring. The constant back and forth - winter coat one day, shorts and flip-flops the next - always causes my body to go into a tailspin and for the past five days, I have been sick. Not too bad. Mostly I've just had a really bad sore throat with some slight congestion. The sore throat, however, has caused me to lose my voice and now I sound all raspy and gross...like some psycho serial killer or something. At least that's what I thought.
I didn't go into work yesterday when my voice was really bad. Today I thought I was sounding a lot better but when I said something to my co-worker he paused and then said,
"Um, don't be offended by this but you sound like you could answer those 1-900 sex calls."
Oh, so apparently I don't sound like a psycho serial killer. I sound like a telephone prostitute.
That's. Just. Great.
10 years ago
2 comments:
LOL!
haha! :)
Post a Comment