November 21, 2008

Who is She?


No, this is not a late Halloween post. This is simply my neice being one of her many different personalities. This time she happened to be a ghost. Other times, she's Yoda.


The first time I saw her as Yoda, she was walking around all bent over using a stick as her cane. I asked her if she was an old decrepit woman and she replied "No, I'm Yoda!"

There is never a dull moment when she's around!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a pretty little girl! When I saw the first picture I thought that was a plastic bag over her head...man, I am paranoid!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I thought it was a plastic bag at first too!!! Only for a split second!

Your niece makes a very cute Yoda.

Cambu said...

No, not a plastic bag. It's actually the shear part of her dress she pulled up over her head.