
This is what it looked like in my office yesterday when the power went out.
Because our office is in the basement and there are no windows, it can be a little disorienting when the power goes out. But the plus side is that because we couldn't see a thing, we didn't have to work for about 40 minutes!
In the words of my co-worker: WOO-HOO!!!
7 comments:
Wishing for this again today. I need a nap... Love the new design, looks good!
I bet it was 40 mins of bliss! I spend everyday at work hoping this will happen, you're so lucky! ;o)
Scary! That is so so dark, I would be terrified. But I'm glad you got out of some work, that is always fun.
Gee, that photo resembles what my house looked like when I woke up this morning at 5:30 and couldn't tell what time it was without going to find my cell phone—holding onto the walls to navigate my way to my purse...showering by candlelight is fun...fortunately the power was back on in time to dry my hair! :)
nice blog design change!
I HATE work power outages. I know you missed my horrified screams!!
It was in preperation for the blackout football game that night I'm sure!!!
Post a Comment