January 18, 2010

My New Title...


See this cute little girl? Doesn't she seem so innocent and kind? That's what I thought until last night when she walked up to me and said,

"So, you are the worst aunt ever!"

I've having new business cards made up as we speak.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Uh oh, what did you do? :) Don't take it to heart, kids say the strangest things. I bet she was just trying to get a reaction out of you.

I'm sure you're an amazing aunt, and your niece knows that too! :)

Cambu said...

Oh, I didn't feel bad about this. I actually burst out laughing! I thought it was so random and funny. I eventually convinced her that I wasn't that bad and she put me and my two other single sisters in a triple tie for favorite aunt. So it all worked out. ;)

browneyedgirl said...

That's funny! So there wasn't a reason why you were "the worst aunt"? Maybe she was waiting to see the shock look on your face!