January 21, 2010

96 Days and Counting...

My flight is booked and I'm raring to go! Where am I going? I'm going to visit my good friend and old college roommate here:


I've never been and I'm extremely excited. I know, I know...I still have 96 days, but it is so nice to have a vacation to look forward too. I need it. Bad.

Has anyone been here before? What is an absolutely must see in Washington DC (and surrounding areas)?

6 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

my friend lives in Bethesda (her husband works in DC). I'll check and see if she recommends anything!

Ap said...

Eat at Cosi! I still have the list of everything we saw and did when I went. There are a couple of things that I wish I'd seen so I'll send you that too.

highdeekay said...

Holocaust Museum. Capitol. Lincoln Memorial. Jefferson Memorial. Ford's Theater (where Lincoln died). Just hanging out on the mall. The best thing? It is all FREE!!!! I love DC! Have a great time.

Singinmame said...

What did you end up getting your flight for? And when are you going? I am so jealous. I really really really really really really really want to go with you. Why couldn't you have planned it in June? :(

Singinmame said...

Oh P.S. I think you should go see the National Cathedral.

browneyedgirl said...

I can't wait until you come visit!!! :) Love that you have a countdown!