January 3, 2010

Gone Bowling...

My brother and his family were visiting from Texas this past week so on Wednesday some of us decided to go bowling. We got to the bowling alley and my six year old nephew walked up to me and said, "I'm going to beat you".

"You are?" I replied.

"Yes" he said.

"Okay. Show me what you've got."


What he got was a 96.

I got a 72. I can't even remember the last time I bowled a 72. I blamed it on the stomach flu I had two days earlier. It was a fun game though and my nephew was so excited. That made losing to him completely worth it.

At least I beat my sister.

1 comment:

Singinmame said...

Ah man! You have to keep bringing this up, don't you? So, I'm a lousy bowler. At least I didn't use the bumpers. :)