I know we just met about five days ago but you are already giving me grief. We were introduced for the sole purpose of having you provide me some relief. You are helping to an extent, but it is obvious that you are not being very kind about it. Perhaps you don't fully understand the severity of my situation so allow me to explain it to you.
For the past few months I have been having some ear troubles. Sometimes I'll have pain so severe that I don't even dare blow my nose or yawn because the pressure will cause my ear to pop so badly that pain will shoot through the entire right side of my face. Sometimes there is no pain, but my ear is instead completely plugged up and I can barely hear out of it. This can go on for days at a time.
Last Friday I went to a doctor to try and have this problem resolved. It turns out that I have a retracted eardrum due to the fact that I'm not getting enough airflow through my eustachian tube due to some type of blockage (congestion) in my nasal cavity. In order to fix this problem, the doctor gave me you.
Though I do appreciate the help you are giving to relieve the nasal congestion and allow air to flow between my nasal cavity and ear more easily, you are causing havoc with my throat. It hurts. It hurts to swallow, it hurts to eat. It just hurts. You are going to have to quit making my throat hurt or our relationship will have to come to an end. I mean it.
Sincerely,
Camille
10 years ago
2 comments:
I always found that flonase (taken for my allergies) made my throat hurt, too. this may not be ending any time soon...
I can totally relate to your ear pain. I hope your medication helps you better than mine helped me. I'm going to email you with some (hopefully helpful) suggestions.
Feel better.
Post a Comment