Even though I found some old TV shows that I'd love to watch, I ended up clicking on a show called Kyle XY.
I remember seeing a couple of these episodes when it aired on ABC and I liked it, but when the show moved to ABC Family I was no longer able to watch it since I don't have cable. So when I saw it on Hulu I thought I'd check it out. I'm totally addicted! It only ran for 3 seasons and right now I am part way through season 2. Has anyone else seen this show? Am I a complete nerd for liking it? I also randomly came across this show:

Warehouse 13 airs on the SyFy channel (formerly SciFi). Once again, I don't have cable, so this is a show that I had never heard of. I'm not really into science fiction, but this show is awesome! I love it! This is a current show though so I am limited to one episode a week. That's probably better than shoving 2 or sometimes 3 episodes into an evening home alone, as I do with Kyle XY.
Hulu is amazing! I think I'm hooked. But it makes me wonder why I just bought a new TV when I just sit on my couch and watch TV off my laptop...
2 comments:
you need the cable to connect your laptop to your tv so you can watch on your tv monitor!
I have one of those cables! I had tried to use it a couple times but I couldn't get any sound (even after hooking up the audio cable). Today I did a little research and figured out my problem. So I will be watching it off my big TV now! That's exciting!!
Post a Comment