September 7, 2009

Cucumbers, Cucumbers and More Cucumbers...

I went to my garden this morning to check on it and I ended up picking an ear of corn, a few tomatoes, a squash, two peppers and 18 cucumbers.

Yes, you read that right. EIGHTEEN cucumbers.

I took seven of them to two of my friends. I threw two of them away (they were way too big and over grown to eat) and I still have nine more.

I've been eating a cucumber a day for about three weeks. I love them. But I'm not sure how many more of them I can eat. So if any of you out there like cucumbers I am begging you to please take some off my hands!!

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Oh how I wish my cucumber plants had made it! I love them!

highdeekay said...

oooh, Eden and I both LOVE cucumbers. Do you think they'd ship ok? :)

browneyedgirl said...

I wish I could but I don't live within close proximity :( I'm so sad! You'd better eat some for me!