September 28, 2010

I Know Him!

So my sister's friend was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last night. I wasn't able to watch it though because first, I don't have cable and second, I wasn't even home. But here's a clip of it I found online. You don't have to watch the entire clip because he is on right at the very beginning. He's the guy singing the welcome song to Bill O'Reilly. He's such a great guy and it is fun to see him making a name for himself!

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bill O'Reilly
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorRally to Restore Sanity

And just in case you think I'm making this up and I don't really know him, here is a picture I took of him and my sister when we went horseback riding in Jackson Hole.


Yep, I totally know someone famous. Although, I already say that about my sister all the time so I guess this means I now know two famous people! :D

No comments: