June 10, 2010

Saving the Dates...

I'm already making big plans for next year.

I'm going to see this...


and this...


Therefore, in case I meet a dashing young man and he decides to propose marriage, I hope he doesn't mind that I won't be able to marry him on either June 2nd or September 13th of 2011 because I already have plans.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Fantastic! I love Les Miserables. I've seen it 3 times and it is amazing! I really hope you enjoy it.

I am a huge fan of the Mary Poppins movie, and have resisted seeing the stage show because of it. It is supposed to be very different to the movie, and more true to the book. I shall wait until next year to hear your review before I make my final decision. :)

Cambu said...

Hi Jo! I am extremely excited for Les Mis. I've seen a high school production of it but never broadway. It should be awesome!

My sister also told met that the Mary Poppins musical is much like the book and very different from the movie. I think that's why I'm excited to see it...just to see how different it is! It's still over a year away but I'll be sure to write a full review afterwards. :)

browneyedgirl said...

Where will you be seeing these lovely shows?!? What fun plans!