I feel like I've kind of been in a blogging rut lately. For some reason I just don't feel like I have anything funny, informative or inspirational to talk about. My life has been absolutely crazy the last few weeks and I've been a bit sleep deprived. Perhaps that is partly to blame for my lack of creativity.
So I am petitioning to each of you to help me out. I need ideas. If you can come up with a topic (funny, serious, or otherwise), I will do my best to dive into my memory and pull out a story for you! If there is something you've always wanted to know about me, ask the question and I'll blog about it.
And on an unrelated note, my garden is growing!!
10 years ago
1 comment:
I have the same problem. I need something exciting to happen so that I can blog about it.
I'll put my thinking cap on and let you know if I come up with any ideas for you.
Pleased to hear about your garden.
Post a Comment