June 16, 2009

The Bees...

Some friends and I went to the Salt Lake Bees game last night. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Bees... they are a baseball team. Though I am not a huge fan of baseball and though I barely paid any attention to the game last night, my friends and I had a great time just the same.

We took pictures of ourselves:



And we were even nice and included the guy in the orange shirt who kept staring at us. I'm pretty sure he was feeling left out.


We had a pretty good view from where we were sitting and saw some good lookin' bees:


I did get a little worried about these two though. They went a little crazy on the sunflower seeds. I dubbed them both "chew cheeks".


I can't tell you if the Bees won the game since we left after the 5th inning, but they were up by three runs.

1 comment:

Jake and Roz said...

I'm so impressed that you actually when to a baseball game!