I got an email today from MySpace. It appears that my friend Peter has decided to rejoin MySpace by once again using my email account. I swear this is like the energizer bunny that would not quit or that stupid song that never ends!
The email says that I must first confirm my email address by clicking on a link or I can click on another link to delete the account if I didn't sign up for it. I clicked the second link. It took me to myspace and told me to login. I used the email address and password provided in the email and then it gave me a message that said I needed to go to my email and click on the confirmation link.
I'm not clicking on that link.
MySpace just received a lengthy email from me.
Sorry Peter.
10 years ago
2 comments:
I thought you ended it once and for all. Hopefully soon it will end.
how weird!
Post a Comment