I think working while sick should be banned. If you think about it, how productive is a person really, when they are coughing, sneezing, and sniffling all day long? And not only that, but how coherent is a person when they are completely drugged up? Case in point:
I am currently trying to document some of my job responsibilities for our procedures manual here at work. The sentence I just wrote said:
"Note: click refresh will eventually load the run status will say 'success'".
Even I don't know what I just said...
10 years ago
2 comments:
much giggling going on here.....that is hilarious! You are right....working while sick should be banned (especially when that job is being a mom..jk). Like everything else...this will just get you ready for what lies ahead. You rock Camille! Thanks for coming over and having dinner with us....we had a blast! We'll do it again sometime.
Procedure Manual...Again...man, do those things ever go away?
Post a Comment