Some people from my ward went hiking the other night up the Bells Canyon Trail. It was my first time up there, and it was beautiful!
To get across the river, we had to walk the logs. It was tricky, but we were up for anything!
Pausing on the bridge for another photo op with the amazing glasses Mindy found:
Do these glasses make my face look fat?
Even Jason got in on the action:

So maybe it's a little disgusting to wear somone else's sunglasses you found lying on the ground. But like I said, we were up for anything. It was an awesome night! I have decided I need to go on more hikes this summer because my family is going to hike the Grand Canyon in December and I'm not at all prepared. I used to hike all the time while I lived in Logan, but I'm not very familiar with the trails around here. Any suggestions? Let me know. And if you want, you can even come along!
No comments:
Post a Comment