This coming Thursday my office is participating in Bowling Olympics and I was asked to be on one of their two teams. Since I love bowling, I agreed to do this. Today my team decided to go do a practice run just to make sure we were ready to go. I wasn't feeling my best and am currently under the influence of two different medications so to be perfectly honest, I wasn't expecting much out of myself today. Here's how I did:

Not only was it my first Turkey ever, it was also my personal best in these areas:
Four strikes in a row
Five strikes in the entire game
190 high score
I should be under the influence of medication more often! Okay, not really...but I do think the fact that I was a little out of it and therefore not able to over think my strategy really helped out!
Let the games begin!
2 comments:
ya, maybe I really won't participate on Thursday! With my back hurting, I will probably be at even more of a disadvantage! Crossing my fingers that I will be up to participating, though...
Looks like the drugs are working for you! Nice job on making work a little more fun!
Post a Comment