
My favorite song on here is "The Lord's Prayer" which he performs with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. According to my sister, the choir recorded their portion of the song and then sent it to Andrea Bocelli. He was so moved by it that he and David Foster contacted the choir to see if they would be willing to film the song, with him, for a PBS special that will be shown on TV this Christmas season. When they all got togther a couple months ago to do this, my sister relayed the story that when Andrea Bocelli first heard "The Lord's Prayer" with the choir's voices he said he "had the impression that this music came from the sky". You can hear that in his own words and can see a little behind the scenes action by clicking here.
It is beautiful. The entire album is great. So if you're like me and are always looking for new christmas music to listen to, definitely check this one out!
3 comments:
I love Christmas music, and I really like Andrea Bocelli's voice, so I shall definitely give this a listen.
Thanks for the recommendation.
Not seen this one, but I love Christmas music and also Andrea Bocelli. I'll let Jo buy it..Ha!!
This cd was tops on the newspapers list of Christmas cds to get this year. Somebody has good taste.
Post a Comment