November 14, 2009

Thankful Thoughts...

Since it's November I've decided it's the perfect time for me to ponder over a few of the things I am thankful for. Here are just a few things I have been thankful for today:

  • The fact that my alarm didn't go off at 5am and I could sleep in.
  • The fact that I had nowhere to be and could lounge around in my pj's for a few hours.
  • A jacket with a hood so when it started to blizzard outside I didn't have to run blindly through the snow to avoid getting soaked. Instead I just put on the hood and sauntered into the store. It was lovely.
  • A snow scraper so when I came out of the store and back into the blizzard I could easily brush the snow off the windows of my car.
  • The nice store employee who came over and started brushing the snow off for me while I was in my car looking for the snow scraper.
  • A garage so I could pull right in out of the snow and unload my groceries.

No comments: