Story 1: Yesterday afternoon I was walking through a building on campus with some co-workers. As we were walking down the hallway, we were talking about an upcoming trip two of my co-workers are taking in June. They are going to Egypt, Israel and a few other countries over a 2 1/2 week period. Sounds fun, right?
Well, I made some comment that I better not turn on CNN and see a headline that says "Two American girls kidnapped in the Middle East!" They both laughed and said "We'll be with 38 other people in a tour group" and my reply was "Who cares. They don't have to take everyone. All they have to do is reach out and grab you!"
At the exact moment I said the last sentence, we all turned our heads to the left and saw a classroom full of students staring at us. I think I gave out a slight gasp when I saw them, then turned my head back to the others and covered my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Not wanting to further interrupt their final exam, we hurried down the hall and exited the builidng. It was such a funny moment, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect.
Story 2: I woke up this morning (keep in mind that it is MAY 1st!!!) to a snow covered car! I was not the least bit excited to have to wear a winter coat in May, nor was I the least bit excited to have to scrape snow off my car...in May! But, I begrudgingly did it anyway. I drove over to the train station in a spectacle of snow flurries, got out of my car and saw the most hilarious sight ever: SPRINKLERS!
They were going full force this morning, despite the fact that it was 30 degrees outside and snowing! That's what I call bad timing!
10 years ago
2 comments:
loved the first story, so funny!
Nice!!
Post a Comment