So I just heard that Mitt Romney endorsed John McCain. My initial reaction was "What? You've got to be joking!" But the more I've thought it over in the last 10 minutes, the more I'm beginning to see something interesting...
I still don't like John McCain. I have no interest in voting for him. And I never understood why Romney was so quick to drop out of this race. I never understood...until today.
I don't think this is going to be the end for Mitt Romney. I can't say for sure, but I get the feeling that Mitt is trying to set the stage for something. Something, should we say, like the Vice Presidency?
I don't know that it would ever happen, but he just seems to be timing everything so perfectly. And though he says it's for the good of the party, I can't help but feel that he has his own political aspirations in mind. And can we really believe that he and John McCain are all of a sudden best buds? Something just seems fishy...
But hey! It's okay by me. Having Romney as the VP would most decidedly give my vote to McCain. I guess we'll see what happens come September.
10 years ago
1 comment:
It looks like Mitt has a few tricks up his sleeve. Either a run for Vice, or a set up to run again in 4 years. Probably both.
Post a Comment