I know, I know. There's no boardwalk (or ocean) in Denver. That's why she created another one of us in front of the Molly Brown house: 
One of my favorite things about this trip was the crazy costumes we put on or the funny pictures we took.
Me as Annie Oakley:

I have always had a fascination with horses and the wild west. This part of the trip was definitely the highlight for me, and I had way too much fun! If you don't believe me, just ask those who were there.
Me as a cowgirl:
Me as a cowgirl:
Me roping a cow...on a legless horse!
Our entire gang, posing with the legless horse:
After that adventure we went to the Molly Brown house and tried on hats. I could not get this pose down! My friend kept saying "Look right through me". This is the best I could do, but it is very clear I will never be a very good model.
I always save the best for last. I told my friend I didn't want my picture taken with a pornographic sphinx. So, she promised to "censor" the photo for me. Does that really make it any better? Probably not, but it sure is funny!

There you have it friends... This trip was so much fun! We originally went to Denver to see "Wicked" -- which was great. But unfortunately, we have no pictures of that to post.
I'm not sure any trips are planned for this year, but I am making a list of places I want to go. So hopefully we can do this again real soon!
1 comment:
I those pictures are so funny. I remember when you got back from that trip and we laughed about the photos then....they are still funny!
Post a Comment