And made homemade snickers:

This was one of my favorite dates. Why? Because we didn't even have to leave the house! And it was relatively inexpensive. $1.97 for the egg dye and about $10.00 for the ingredients for the snickers bars. And they were divine! Seriously. If you like Snickers, you would love these!
We also watched this:

It wasn't a terribly uplifting movie (okay, it was down right depressing) but it was still an excellent movie. And we borrowed it from my sister so it didn't cost a thing either!
Total date: ~$12.00
Memories it created: priceless.
4 comments:
Camille, those snickers bars look amazing! I NEED to have the recipe, do you think you could share it with me? :)
I loved 'The Boy in the Striped Pajamas' but found it so sad. Excellent movie!
Jo!
Of course you can have the recipe! It was shared with me and should definitely be shared with others! I will email you the recipe! :)
Camille,
I will need that recipe too! wow....they look super scrumptious!
I agree on the movie too...super good and sad.....definitely sticks with you for a few days....made me think a lot.
Loves! Becky
And so I finally catch up on your blog...I want the recipe too! I love snickers!
Post a Comment