10 years ago
August 31, 2010
There is No End...
I found this hymn (which is one of my favorites) on YouTube today and I have been listening to it over and over and over again. I not only find the vocals and harmonies completely breathtaking, but I also find the lyrics completely beautiful, powerful and meaningful. How blessed I feel to have the knowledge that there is no end to anything: matter, space, wisdom, love, truth, etc.
And how doubly blessed I feel to have these fifteen great men, who are shown in this video, on the earth today. This makes me so excited to hear them speak at General Conference next month. I'm almost disappointed that I have to wait a month! Seriously, I am that excited. You really have no idea.
Anyway, I just thought I'd share what's been in my heart this morning. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours. :D
Sidenote: If you'd like to listen to the song and can't understand all the words, you can find the lyrics here.
Labels:
Music,
Random Thoughts,
Religion,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this arrangement! Who sings it? It is the Tabernacle Choir?
Jen, it is actually the BYU Choir singing this. They sound amazing though, huh? I seriously listened to this over and over yesterday. I had never heard this arrangement before and I think it's one of my new favorites. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!
That is beautiful, so moving. I really enjoyed listening to it. Thanks for sharing.
I love that song a ton! One of my favorites! Too bad they rarely play ALL the verses during church! :(
Post a Comment