August 9, 2010

Confessions....

How long has it been since I have confessed anything? I think it's been way too long! So, for your enjoyment, I confess:
  • I never did move to India so I could marry those Canadian Tenors.
  • It never would have worked anyway.
  • Instead I took a trip to Jackson Hole with my sister.
  • It was almost as good as India.
  • Although I wouldn't know for sure because I've never been to India.
  • I have, however, been to China.
  • I'd like to go back.
  • Not to marry a Chinese man.
  • I'd like to hike up the Great Wall of China again.
  • My first attempt was pathetic.
  • I'm going to Disneyland next month.
  • Yes, I just changed the subject to avoid talking about how pathetic I am.
  • I'm really looking forward to it!
  • Mostly I'm just excited to have a vacation.
  • I need one.
  • That makes me think of summer.
  • I prefer the fall.
  • I love the autumn leaves
  • And the cooler air
  • And my birthday!
  • I wish it was fall.

No comments: