Dear Readers:
It has recently come to my attention that by typing my full name into a Google search, my blog appears for the whole world to see. I have no idea how this has happened, as my account is only set up with my first name, and not my last. I guess Google has somehow managed to extract my information from somewhere, and seeing as they are SO customer friendly they don't give me anyway to contact them and find out how this has happened.
Because my blog is now available for all to see (though I am aware not very many people will probably type my name into a Google search at random), and because I have pictures and other information about my nieces and nephews on my blog, I feel I must make my blog private for now.
I know I have a lot of faithful readers out there and I hope this won't dissuade any of you from continuing to read my blog. Please just send me your email address and I will send you an invite. I also know there are many of you who blog stalk me (you know, read my blog even though you may or may not personally know me and never leave a comment so I won't know you are reading it). If you'd like to continue reading my blog, especially if you're a hot single guy, drop me a line letting me know and after I conduct a full background check and deem you safe, I'll send you an invite as well. :)
I'll probably go private in the next week or so. Thanks for your understanding!
Camille
PS - If you wish not to leave your email address here, please email me at chameleon5@hotmail.com
10 years ago
9 comments:
jennytippetts@gmail.com
I know. This is the very reason i went private. I'd like to continue to blog stalk you :) tandywhite512@yahoo.com :)
sign me up cpollastro@msn.com
I'm in. pcdrodge@hotmail.com
Google customer service (or lack of) is shockingly awful!!! I still haven't forgiven them for losing my last blog!
I'm not a hot single male, but I would still very much like to continue stalking you via your blog. My email is joannelori@gmail.com
Oh, when you find your hot single male, can you try and make sure he has a hot single brother located somewhere in England.
:)
Freaky! I google myself all the time but have never found me. There are "interesting" people with the same name as me.
Totally want to keep stalking you... abaker4447@gmail.com
Sign me up!
mary@smithplanet.com
Do you even have to ask? Seriously!
I want to blogstalk you too...
becky@bitsofivory.com
sign me up monkeymail03@gmail.com
Post a Comment