August 12, 2009

Making It Easier for Jesus...

My niece called my mom and dad yesterday with some very big and very important news! It turns out she is going to have a little sister!

We are all very excited about this, but she is especially. See, she is currently one of five children and her four siblings are all boys! A little while ago she told her mom that if the baby was a boy she was going to pray for Jesus to come down and "use the force" to switch the boy into a girl.

Luckily for Jesus, that will not be necessary. But perhaps He just decided to make it easier by granting her prayer in the first place. :)

We are all very excited to welcome this new little girl into our family come December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news.

I love my brother, but I am so pleased I have a sister too. I'm so pleased for your niece. She must be so excited!