March 10, 2014

Lincoln's Blessing Day...

Lincoln was blessed on Sunday, March 2, 2014.  Ryan was able to give him his name and blessing and it was such a sweet blessing. I am thankful to my sister who jotted down as much of it as she could so that we can remember it for many years to come!

All my family that lives in the state came as well as Ryan's family. It was so special to have so many people there to support us on this day. Lincoln sure is loved by so many people and I only wish that he could remember it. But I suppose that is what we have pictures for.  :)


 Proud parents

 Four Generations: my mom, Lincoln, me, my grandma

 My dad and mom, Lincoln, me and Ryan


 Lincoln snuggling in the blanket my mom made him

Lincoln in his blessing outfit

1 comment:

Beck said...

Lincoln is so handsome!!!
What an exciting time!
Congratulations!!!!!
Luvs! Becky