We told our family by wearing our blue shirts and it took them forever to figure it out! It was awesome. We then pulled these out and let all the kids devour them:
When we first made our pregnancy announcement (a few months ago) my brother-in-law showed my 3 year old nephew the ultrasound and asked him if he knew what it was. He looked it over real good and then proclaimed, "A SHARK!" Therefore, we let everyone know that we are having a little blue (boy) shark. They thought it was so awesome!
Our due date was January 3rd but has since been moved up to December 31st. Here's hoping we have a New Year's baby and get to take home all the cool prizes. As long as I don't end up on the news, that is. :)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Camille! That is so exciting!!!
WHAT!?! I am so thrilled to pieces for you! If it wasn't after midnight, I would call you right now and scream!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations Camille and Ryan! Hope your pregnancy is going good. Miss you!
Post a Comment