Have you ever witnessed a plane crash so severe that the passengers had their heads decapitated? I never thought I would be witness to such an event but last night my worst nightmare came true.
My 3 year old nephew was flying this plane around through "turbuwent wind", as he called it, and all of a sudden it went down. Hard. Right by Ryan's feet. We all looked at it and yelled "Oh no! That's the worst plane crash we've ever seen!" as my nephew smiled from ear to ear. Upon closer inspection I noticed bodies, with no heads. I yelled "Oh my gosh! Those people have all been decapitated!" I seriously didn't think that Lego heads could pop off so easily!
Well, it turns out they can't. Ryan eventually confessed to me that he and my 11 year old nephew had taken the heads off the "passengers" a couple weeks ago and stored them in the cargo bay of the plane because the roof wouldn't fit on the plane with the heads attached to the people. So when the plane crashed, bodies and heads went everywhere but they were apparently already decapitated by two humans who have no care or concern for the life of a Lego.
It shouldn't surprise me. This is the same husband and nephew who a couple months ago decided to tie a parachute to a Lego person by wrapping the cord around it's neck.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment