goes to Ryan!
I was having my chronic stomach pain last night (2nd night in a row) and woke up around 11:30pm. By 2am I was in so much pain that I was completely doubled over. I rolled out of bed so as not to disturb Ryan, grabbed my heating pad and laid on the floor. Around 2:30am Ryan noticed I wasn't in bed so he grabbed a pillow and came and laid on the floor next to me. I told him to go back to bed and he said "How can I sleep knowing you are in so much pain?" At 3am he rubbed my back for half an hour. At 3:30am he brought me bread, milk and medicine. At 4am I started feeling a little more relaxed and we both began to doze off. At 5am the alarm went off. At 5:30am Ryan got up and got ready for work. At 6:30am he left, telling me to stay in bed and take care of myself.
Words cannot described how blessed I feel to have a husband that takes such good care of me. Getting up with me in the middle of the night and then heading off to work with no more than 3-4 hours sleep and never complaining is what I call fulfilling his marriage vows! Oh how I love that man!
10 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry you were in pain but I'm so happy you have such a great husband!
Post a Comment