I have finally made my way back to the world of blogging (for a day, at least). I've put two other posts below this one (the first of my sister's wedding, the other of funny conversations with my nephew) so don't forget to scroll down and check them out!
Life has been a ton of fun lately. We've been so busy but still try and squeeze in a little fun. Saturday night we went with four other couples from our branch up to Silver Lake to roast up some hotdogs, eat some grub and take a leisurely stroll around the lake. It was so fun! Ryan took some pictures of the group on his camera but unfortunately I don't have them with me...sorry! :(
The adventure was a lot of fun for us. On July 3rd it will be two years ago that Ryan and I went there on our first "date". I say "date" because we weren't technically dating then...it was the first time we hung out. We decided to try and get up there every year on the anniversary of our first "date", but we won't be able to this year since we are going to be out of town. So when the invitation came to go up last Saturday, we could not pass it up. We absolutely love it up there!
In fact, here is a picture of it that I took two years ago:
And in other news...we'll be going on our second vacation as a married couple this coming weekend. We are going with my family (24 out of 33 of us) on a road trip to Independence, Missouri and Nauvoo, Illinois. We are all really looking forward to it. We'll be gone about 10 days, and in the car for four of those days so we're hoping we don't kill each other in the process. But hopefully when we get back, I'll have some more fabulous posts for you!
I apologize that my blog is still the same old design I've had for the past two years. I tried to update it this morning but the new blogger really drives me crazy. So until I find time to fiddle with it without it completely screwing up what I already have, you're stuck with this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment